Cachemire V-neck sweater with little stripe on the end of the sweater and sleeves and on the neck in 100% Cachemire. Light sweater. Available in Plus Size too. Entirely made in Italy from Italian manufacturing Blog: 10 Things to Know about Cachemire
- Cachemire’s sweater has the rib cuffes and rib bottom one for one, so these manten elasticity for all time after more washinges too.
- Cachemire’s knitwork, after ribbed one for one, is a stockinette stitch realized on 12 GG made one lenght of cloth at time. This thing on the knitwear machine, also if the production time is longer, is very important because the cachemire knit shows an ordered and homogeneous aspect, necessary prerogative for an high quality sweater that give massimum vestibility and comfort.
- The yarn’s title used with Cachemire’s sweater, measure’s unit utilized to measure the thicknes, is 2/28 long hair extrafine in 100% Cachemire. The long hair of the yarn is very important because after the twisting it consideraly riduces pilling effect so it’ll not never seems a cachemire’s old sweater. An adeguated washing really reduces the possible felting. So we reccommend to follow letterally the washing instructions and to not wear the cachemire’s sweater not more of of two days so the beauty of the cachemire isn’t compromise. Advices to wash the sweaters
- The sweater’s border finishes are entirely realized by hand with the yarn of same colour of knitwork, this to delete the antiestethic presence of yarn of different colour, used from flat machine that degrade the quality of the sweater.
- The border of the neck has linked seam. On the linked machine you can manually give the right elasticity to offer the best comfort and flexibility. Youtube Video Linked Machine