Cardigan with reverse Bubble Knit with Buttons realized in 100% Merino’s Wool. Middle weight. Ideal to worn during particular cold periods. The kind of bubble knitwork used to realize the cardigan give it an hot and comfortable image. Available in plus size too. Entirely made in Italy from Italian Manufacturing.
- Cardigan Bubble Knit with Buttons has rib bottom one for one, so it maintain its form for all time after more washinges too.
- The borders of the cardigan have linked seam. On the linked machine you can manually give the right elasticity to offer the best comfort and flexibility. The seam of hips and arms is realized with the same machine so that it could be the same tightness on the arms and on the hips. The only solution to have the best vestibility and a pleasant image of the product Youtube Video Linked Machine
- Cardigan Bubble Knit with Buttons’ knitwork, after ribbed two for one, is realized like bubble knitwear on 5 GG made one lenght of cloth at time. This thing on the knitwear machine, also if the production time is longer, is very important because the merino’s wool knit shows an ordered and homogeneous aspect, necessary prerogative for an high quality sweater that give massimum vestibility and comfort. Youtube Video Knitwear Machine
- The yarn’s title used with Cardigan Bubble Knit with Buttons, measure’s unit utilized to measure the thicknes, is 2/30 long hair extrafine in 100% Merino’s Wool. The long hair of the yarn is very important because after the twisting it consideraly riduces pilling effect so it’ll not never seems a merino wool’s old sweater. An adeguated washing really reduces the possible felting. So we reccommend to follow letterally the washing instructions and to not wear the Cardigan Bubble Knit with Buttons not more of of two days so the beauty of the wool isn’t compromise. Advices to wash the sweaters
- The sweater’s border finishes are entirely realized by hand with the yarn of same colour of knitwork, this to delete the antiestethic presence of yarn of different colour, used from flat machine that degrade the quality of the cardigan.