Coat with braiding realized in 100% Merino’s wool. Ideally to use during very cold periods. The kind of knitwork with braiding give to the coat an hot and comfortable picture. The coat’s lenght is 102 cm and it’s the same for all sizes. Available in plus size too. Entirely made in Italy from Italian manifacturing.
- Coat with Braiding has a knitwork bottom called rightverse/ reverse, it maintain its form for all time after more washinges too
- The border of the coat has linked seam. On the linked machine you can manually give the right elasticity to offer the best comfort and flexibility. The seam of hips and arms is realized with the same machine so that it could be the same tightness on the arms and on the hips. The only solution to have the best vestibility and a pleasant picture of the product Youtube Video Linked Machine
- Coat with Braiding’s knitwork, after right verse/ reverse, is a stockinette stitch with braiding realized on 5 GG made one lenght of cloth at time. This thing on the knitwear machine, also if the production time is longer, is very important because the merino’s wool knit shows an ordered and homogeneous aspect, necessary prerogative for an high quality sweater that give massimum vestibility and comfort Youube Video Knitwear Machine.
- The yarn’s title used with Coat with Braiding, measure’s unit utilized to measure the thicknes, is 2/30 long hair extrafine in 100% Merino’s Wool. The long hair of the yarn is very important because after the twisting it consideraly riduces pilling effect so it’ll not never seems a merino wool’s old coat. An adeguated washing really reduces the possible felting. So we reccommend to follow letterally the washing instructions and to not wear the Coat with Braiding not more of of two days so the beauty of the wool isn’t compromise. Advices to wash the sweaters
- The sweater’s border finishes are entirely realized by hand with the yarn of same colour of knitwork, this to delete the antiestethic presence of yarn of different colour, used from flat machine that degrade the quality of the coat.