Intarsia Round-Neck in 100% Merino’s Wool Extrafine. Intarsia Round-Neckhas an Intarsia knitwork on the front and on the back side. The sleeves are in different colors. The ribbes of the cuffs, of the neck and of the hem trim are in contrast. Light Sweater to wear under the jacket, in the office and air-conditioned places. Available in Plus Size too. Entirely made in Italy from Italian manufacturing
- Intarsia Round-Neck in Merino’s Wool has the rib cuffes and rib bottom one for one that has the good quality to maintain the elasticity in the time also after many washing.
- The border of the neck has linked seam. On the linked machine you can manually give the right elasticity to offer the best comfort and flexibility. The seam of the hips is realized by the same linked machine so the stripes can be perfectly match. The only solution to give a pleasant image to the sweater. Youtube Video Linked Machine
- Sweater’s knitwork, after ribbed one for one, is a stockinette stitch realized on 12 GG made one lenght of cloth at time. This thing on the knitwear machine, also if the production time is longer, is very important because the Merino’s knit shows an ordered and homogeneous aspect, necessary prerogative for an high quality sweater that give massimum vestibility and comfort. Youtube Video Knitwear Machine
- The yarn’s title used with Merinos Woll’s sweater, measure’s unit utilized to measure the thicknes, is 2/30 long hair extrafine in 100% Merino’s Wool Extrafine. The long hair of the yarn is very important because after the twisting it consideraly riduces pilling effect so it’ll not never seems a Merino Wool’s old sweater. An adeguated washing really reduces the possible felting. So we reccommend to follow letterally the washing instructions and to not wear the Intarsia Round-Neck not more of of two days so the beauty of the wool isn’t compromise. Advices to wash the sweaters
- The sweater’s border finishes are entirely realized by hand with the yarn of same colour of knitwork, this to delete the antiestethic presence of yarn of different colour, used from flat machine that degrade the quality of the sweater