Jacket in knit work 46 and kimono sleeves. Comfort and elegance together. Middle weight. Also suitable for elegant event. Composition in 100% Wool. Entirely made in Italy from Italian manufacturing
- Kimono Jacket with Work 46 has the finishing tubular bottom, so these maintain the form for all time after more washinges too.
- The border of the neck has linked seam. On the linked machine you can manually give the right elasticity to offer the best comfort and flexibility. The seam of hips and arms is realized with the same machine so that it could be the same tightness on the arms and on the hips. The only solution to have the best vestibility and a pleasant picture of the product Youtube Video Linked Machine
- Kimono Jacket with Work 46’s knitwork, after finishing tubular, is a knit fabric realized on 12 GG made one lenght of cloth at time. This thing on the knitwear machine, also if the production time is longer, is very important because the merino’s wool knit shows an ordered and homogeneous aspect, necessary prerogative for an high quality sweater that give massimum vestibility and comfort. Youtube Video Knitwear Machine
- The yarn’s title used for Kimono Jacket with Work 46, measure’s unit utilized to measure the thicknes, is 2/30 long hair extrafine in 100% Merino’s Wool. The long hair of the yarn is very important because after the twisting it consideraly riduces pilling effect so it’ll not never seems a merino wool’s old sweater. An adeguated washing really reduces the possible felting. So we reccommend to follow letterally the washing instructions and to not wear the Kimono Dress with Work 46 not more of of two days so the beauty of the wool isn’t compromise. Advices to wash the sweaters
- The sweater’s border finishes are entirely realized by hand with the yarn of same colour of knitwork, this to delete the antiestethic presence of yarn of different colour, used from flat machine that degrade the quality of the sweater.