Knitwear Short Dress GG 7 with boat neck. Composition in 100% Merino Wool. With Knitwear Short Dress, you will receive 2 sleeves at ribbon 2×1. The bottom side, of 25 cm, can be take up to make the dress like a Maxipull. Ideal to be wear all the day.Available in Plus Size too. Entirely made in Italy from Italian manufacturing. Entirely Made in Italy from Italian Worker.
- TheKnitwear Short Dress has an high finishing in ribbon 2×1, so these maintain the form for all time after more washinges too.
- The border of the neck has linked seam. On the linked machine you can manually give the right elasticity to offer the best comfort and flexibility. The seam of hips and arms is realized with the same machine so that it could be the same tightness on the arms and on the hips. The only solution to have the best vestibility and a pleasant picture of the product. Youtube Video Linked Machine
- Knitwear Short Dress’s knitwork, after finishing in ribbon 2×1, is a stockinette stitch realized on 7GG made one lenght of cloth at time. This thing on the knitwear machine, also if the production time is longer, is very important because the merino’s wool knit shows an ordered and homogeneous aspect, necessary prerogative for an high quality sweater that give massimum vestibility and comfort. Youtube Video Knitwear Machine
- The yarn’s title used with Knitwear Short Dress, measure’s unit utilized to measure the thicknes, is 2/30 long hair extrafine in 100% Merino’s Wool. The long hair of the yarn is very important because after the twisting it consideraly riduces pilling effect so it’ll not never seems a merino wool’s old sweater. An adeguated washing really reduces the possible felting. So we recommend to follow letterally the washing instructions and to not wear the Knitwear Short Dress not more of of two days so the beauty of the wool isn’t compromise. Advices to wash the sweaters
- The sweater’s border finishes are entirely realized by hand with the yarn of same colour of knitwork, this to delete the antiestethic presence of yarn of different colour, used from flat machine that degrade the quality of the dress.