Palazzo Pants in Milano Point. Lightweight knit pants soft and comfortable. It is great for a special day. Composition: 100% Wool. Avaible in strong sizes. Fully Made in Italy from Italian Worker.
- Palazzo Pants in Milano Point has the finishing tubular bottom, so it maintain the form for all time after more washinges too
- The border of the pants has linked seam. On the linked machine you can manually give the right elasticity to offer the best comfort and flexibility. The only solution to have the best vestibility of the product and to give a pleasant picture. Youtube Video Linked Machine
- Palazzo Pants in Milano Point ‘s knitwork, after finishing tubular, is a knit fabric realized on 12 GG made one lenght of cloth at time. This thing on the knitwear machine, also if the production time is longer, is very important because the merino wool’ knit fabric shows an ordered and homogeneous aspect, necessary prerogative for an high quality sweater that give massimum vestibility and comfort. Youtube Video Knitwear Machine
- The yarn’s title used with Palazzo Pants in Milano Point , measure’s unit utilized to measure the thicknes, is 2/30 long hair extrafine in 100% Merino’s Wool. The long hair of the yarn is very important because after the twisting it consideraly riduces pilling effect so it’ll not never seems a merino wool’s old sweater. An adeguated washing really reduces the possible felting. So we reccommend to follow letterally the washing instructions and to not wear the Palazzo Pants in Milano Point not more of of two days so the beauty of the wool isn’t compromise. Advices to wash the sweaters
- The pants’s border finishes are entirely realized by hand with the yarn of same colour of knitwork, this to delete the antiestethic presence of yarn of different colour, used from flat machine that degrade the quality of the dress.