Sweater Prince of Galles in 100% Merino’s wool Extrafine. Middle weight. Available in Plus Size too. Entirely Made in Italy from Italian manufacturing
- Sweater Prince of Galles has the rib cuffes and rib bottom one for one, so these maintain elasticity for all time after more washinges too.
- The border of the neck has linked seam. On the linked machine you can manually give the right elasticity to offer the best comfort and flexibility. The seam of hips and arms is realized with the same machine to be the same tightness on the arms and on the hips anf to match the stripes. The only solution to give a pleasant picture. Youtube Video Linked Machine
- Sweater Prince of Galles’s knitwork, after ribbed one for one, is a stockinette stitch realized on 12 GG made one lenght of cloth at time. This thing on the knitwear machine, also if the production time is longer, is very important because the Merino’s wool knit shows an ordered and homogeneous aspect, necessary prerogative for an high quality sweater that give massimum vestibility and comfort. Youtube Video Knitwear Machine
- The yarn’s title used with Sweater Prince of Galles, measure’s unit utilized to measure the thicknes, is 2/30 long hair extrafine in 100% Merino’s Wool. The long hair of the yarn is very important because after the twisting it consideraly riduces pilling effect so it’ll not never seems a Merino wool’s old sweater. An adeguated washing really reduces the possible felting. So we reccommend to follow letterally the washing instructions and to not wear the Sweater Prince of Galles not more of of two days so the beauty of the wool isn’t compromise. Advices to wash the sweaters
- The sweater’s border finishes are entirely realized by hand with the yarn of same colour of knitwork, this to delete the antiestethic presence of yarn of different colour, used from flat machine that degrade the quality of the sweater.